Get Helpful Tips & Inspiration
Enter your name & email and receive my article:
The DOing and BEing of Parenting
Services for Young Adults: Navigating For Success
One on One Coaching
Partnering with young adults in a thought provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their late high school years, college experience and transition to the working world. We help your young adult vision for their future and make decisions to realize that vision. In addition we will create accountability around:
- Managing progress on long term and short term projects
- Reviewing previous weeks actions — What worked and what did not?
- Reviewing critical deadlines
- Addressing blocks or obstacles before they become insurmountable.
- Creating a powerful action list for the upcoming weeks responsibilities.
- Brainstorming what is needed to move forward intellectually and emotionally.
- Reviewing and enhancing Motivation, Self-Esteem, Self-Advocacy and other critical skills as needed.
One on One coaching helps smooth uncertainty about the future while creating accountability in the day to day, helping a young adult stay on track to create a strong result.
Workshops for Young Adults:
Workshop 1: Navigating for Success
This workshop is designed for high school, college and transitioning to the workforce aged young adults. The program identifies behavioral strengths, hidden motivators, passions and values to help students envision their next steps whether in school, choosing a major or making career decisions.
Workshop 2: Resiliency Training: Skills for Life
Would you like to become better at boosting your resilience and maintaining your reserves? Learning about the seven factors of resilience can boost your resilience almost immediately. This 7-session seminar offers exercises, ideas and new ways of thinking that will help you handle the challenges of everyday in a new way.
- 7 — 1 Hour Tele-Seminars seminars.
- Personal Resiliency Assessment & Knowledge
- Experiential exercises to boost resiliency
- Journal to record experiences, keep notes.
- Optional follow up coaching session to address specific family needs.
- DISC Motivators & Interests
- DISC Life Purpose & Life Direction