Get Helpful Tips & Inspiration
Enter your name & email and receive my article:
The DOing and BEing of Parenting
Individuals: Navigating for Success
One on One Coaching
Partnering with clients in a thought provoking and creative process that inspires clients to maximize their personal and professional lives. Coaching helps individuals find their best pathway in life along with answers to their stickiest questions.
Navigating for Success Workshops:
Workshop 1: Living Fearlessly:
An interactive seven-month workshop, that meets once a month via tele-seminar, to build skills and confidence in creating your best pathway.
We will be working on:
- Appropriate Goal Setting
- Understand and Use Compensatory Strategies
- Understand their Emotional Coping Strategies
Evidence based research shows individuals with learning disabilities have a greater chance of success and satisfaction in life when they understand and employ the six factors of a successful life as articulated in a longitudinal study.
Each month you will receive:
- Monthly materials to learn and prepare for interactive sessions.
- 1 - One and a Half hour interactive group learning via tele-seminar.
- 1 - 30 minute One on One Coaching session to discuss monthly topic and applicability to your situation.
- Fearless Experiential Exercises and Journal Questions.
- Accountability Group to share wins and challenges.
- Bonus: Additional monthly study options to stretch your learning.
Workshop 2: Traps to Avoid & Success Principles To Adopt
Dynamic four tele-seminar sessions focused on the basics of living with a learning disability. Topics include Knowing your Strengths, Weaknesses, Unique Talents and Passions. You will view your life in a whole new light after this workshop.
- 4 — 1 Hour Tele-Seminars seminars.
- Successful Experiential Exercises
- Fearless Living Journal to record experiences, keep notes.
- Optional follow up coaching sessions to address specific needs.
Workshop 3: Resiliency: Critical Skill for Individuals with LD to Understand
The world is full of relentless change, increasing expectations and a fast pace. We will introduce resiliency by reviewing the seven factors that make up this critical quality and make each quality personal for integration into your life.
- 7 — 1 Hour Tele-Seminars seminars.
- Personal Resiliency Assessment & Knowledge
- Experiential exercises to boost resiliency
- Journal to record experiences, keep notes.
- Optional follow up coaching session to address specific family needs.
- DISC Motivators & Interests
- DISC Life Purpose &Life Direction